Prior to his turn as an investment banker/research analyst/junior trader/private wealth manager/PE guy in Money Never Sleeps, Shia Labeouf spent a lot of time on the Street, learning the tricks of the trade. At the Encino Charles Schwab office, he learned how to turn $20,000 into $489,000 in less than three months. A Citi, he learned how to program Bloomberg into his speed dial. At John Thomas Financial, he learned how to trade on his flip-phone. And at a diner in Lower Manhattan, after hesitating on American or Cheddar, he learned the hard way how one does and doesn’t get a job at Goldman Sachs. Unfortunately, one bit of wisdom Shia’s guru’s never thought to instill in him was how to go head to head with Marilyn Manson or take a punch from a shirtless guy in Canada. Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Christmas Come Early At Casa De Falcone
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Federal Prosecutors Don't Appreciate Former Jefferies Trader's Vivid Imagination
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com