Prior to his turn as an investment banker/research analyst/junior trader/private wealth manager/PE guy in Money Never Sleeps, Shia Labeouf spent a lot of time on the Street, learning the tricks of the trade. At the Encino Charles Schwab office, he learned how to turn $20,000 into $489,000 in less than three months. A Citi, he learned how to program Bloomberg into his speed dial. At John Thomas Financial, he learned how to trade on his flip-phone. And at a diner in Lower Manhattan, after hesitating on American or Cheddar, he learned the hard way how one does and doesn’t get a job at Goldman Sachs. Unfortunately, one bit of wisdom Shia’s guru’s never thought to instill in him was how to go head to head with Marilyn Manson or take a punch from a shirtless guy in Canada. Read more »
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Employs Unorthodox Approach For Landing Clients (Update)
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Jefferies Exec (Allegedly!) Held An Offsite "Mushrooms Day"
- Banker Who Faked His Own Death Fielding Hedge Fund Jobs Offers Left And Right, Says Banker Who Faked His Own Death
- Guy Whose Quitting Pimco Totally Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross Treating Him Like Crap Now Back At Pimco
- Bonus Watch '14: US Bankers
- Opening Bell: 10.29.14
- October Not The Best Of Times For Hedge Funds
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly Taking A Timeout From Investment Banking
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com