We haven’t seen the new hedge-fund musical Burleigh Grime$ yet. We were waiting for someone to send us free tickets so we could sick the interns on the thing. Reading the reviews, however, has made us reconsider. Not even a summer intern deserves to be subjected to this. So, in place of an actual review of Burleigh Grime$ and in the spirit of the newly inaugurated Shorter Dealbook feature, after the jump we bring you the Quicker Guide to Burleigh Grime$ reviews.
- Burleigh Grimes: Quicker Reviews June 19, 2006
- Pimco: Jim From Accounting's Departure Would Cause $10 Billion In Outflows September 29, 2014
- Not All Hedge Funds Totally Worthless September 29, 2014
- Fox Business Senior Boombox Correspondent Infiltrates Pimco Trading Floor September 29, 2014
- Greenwich Man Turns 60 September 29, 2014
- Bill Gross Made It Through Entire Job Interview Without Referring To Himself As The Triple Crown Of Newport Beach September 29, 2014
- Firing/Clawback Watch '14: Lloyds September 29, 2014
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed September 17, 2014
- Opening Bell: 09.29.14 September 29, 2014
- David Einhorn Just Came Into Some Bagel Money September 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com