We haven’t seen the new hedge-fund musical Burleigh Grime$ yet. We were waiting for someone to send us free tickets so we could sick the interns on the thing. Reading the reviews, however, has made us reconsider. Not even a summer intern deserves to be subjected to this. So, in place of an actual review of Burleigh Grime$ and in the spirit of the newly inaugurated Shorter Dealbook feature, after the jump we bring you the Quicker Guide to Burleigh Grime$ reviews.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Rich People Are People, Too
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Paulson, Soros Wouldn’t Mind Taking That Home Builder Off Spain’s Hands
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com