We haven’t seen the new hedge-fund musical Burleigh Grime$ yet. We were waiting for someone to send us free tickets so we could sick the interns on the thing. Reading the reviews, however, has made us reconsider. Not even a summer intern deserves to be subjected to this. So, in place of an actual review of Burleigh Grime$ and in the spirit of the newly inaugurated Shorter Dealbook feature, after the jump we bring you the Quicker Guide to Burleigh Grime$ reviews.
- Burleigh Grimes: Quicker Reviews June 19, 2006
- Don't Get Caught On "His" Side: A Survival Guide For Pimco Employees March 7, 2014
- Bonus Watch '14: Bank of America Just Couldn't Let Brian Moynihan Have This One March 7, 2014
- Bonus Watch '14: JP Morgan Whistleblowers March 7, 2014
- New Crop Of MBA Candidates Thinking They're Pretty Hot Shit March 6, 2014
- Area Barber Quits Creativity-Stifling Goldman Gig, Enjoys New And Previously Unthinkable Freedom To Cut March 6, 2014
- University Of Chicago Economics Department Suddenly Too Good For Fabrice Tourre March 4, 2014
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Goes Back In Time, Rejects Mathew Martoma March 5, 2014
- Guy Who's Short Herbalife Says Guy Who's Long Herbalife Saying Guy Who's Short Herbalife Saying Herbalife Is A Fraud Is A Fraud Is A Fraud March 13, 2013
- For Every 10 Times He Calls Employees Stupid Losers, Softbank CEO Offers One Warm Embrace March 7, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com