Nearly one month ago, Citi CEO Vikram Pandit announced his genius plan for making things work at the big C. And the plan was: a new motto. And the new motto was: Citi Never Sleeps. Obviously there were some naysayers out there, who scoffed at the idea that changing the company’s slogan from the Blue Collar Comedy-inspired “Let’s Get It Done” to one touting the fact that its employees are hopped up on amphetamines was going to do jack (except for maybe piss off Larry the Cable Guy). But we were not among them. We whole-heartedly supported the initiative, and any others that would serve to make Vikram Pandit smile. So, the sight of the following, really chafes:
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Buy Anything With The Word ‘Cuba’ In It
- Sage Kelly Bids Jefferies Adieu
- Bill Ackman Just Can't Help Himself
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Opening Bell: 12.18.14
- Janet Yellen Politely Asks Elizabeth Warren To Shove It
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com