Nearly one month ago, Citi CEO Vikram Pandit announced his genius plan for making things work at the big C. And the plan was: a new motto. And the new motto was: Citi Never Sleeps. Obviously there were some naysayers out there, who scoffed at the idea that changing the company’s slogan from the Blue Collar Comedy-inspired “Let’s Get It Done” to one touting the fact that its employees are hopped up on amphetamines was going to do jack (except for maybe piss off Larry the Cable Guy). But we were not among them. We whole-heartedly supported the initiative, and any others that would serve to make Vikram Pandit smile. So, the sight of the following, really chafes:
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Christmas Come Early At Casa De Falcone
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Federal Prosecutors Don't Appreciate Former Jefferies Trader's Vivid Imagination
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com