Muffie Benson-Perella (muffie AT dealbreaker.com) was an Associate in the Investment Banking Division of a “Bulge Bracket” bank. She holds a B.A. in French and Art from Vassar College and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. She concentrated in Contemporary French Poetry at prep school where she was awarded the exclusive premiership of the school’s “French Club.” Today, Ms. Benson-Perella is the Founder and Managing Director of “Muffie on Markets” (http://www.muffmarkets.com), a deep dive into capital markets, finance and investment strategy. She is also the Founder and Managing Director of Muff Cap, LLC., an invitation only, private investment vehicle for non-existent, prestigious and accredited investors only, employing an actively managed, long-short strategy.
10. His boyish charm has nothing to do with money. (We'll have to work on the salt-and-pepper hair thing though).
9. He's outstanding at pressuring our dry cleaners to pay for the ruined Valentino and institute an immediate receipt buy-back plan.
8. Won't ever be allowed in a Target during the relationship. (We didn't need a reason, but its nice to have the rule in place).
7. Cleaning up the Cayman Island's shells requires a trip to the Cayman Islands.
6. Two words: Jewish Sympathy.
5. His half-day experience working at McDonald's as part of his research into the firm is actually good job security.
4. Harvard University.
3. Harvard Business School.
2. I can see myself in those blue eyes.
1. Maybe Dan Loeb will finally notice us.