You might have noticed, due to our lack of posts on the subject, that we couldn’t get it together to watch the second season of Wall Street Warriors. This had a lot to do with the fact that it was impossible to stuff yet another show into our already jam-packed lineup of The Wire and Larry Robbins TV (a 24 hour webcam in L-Train’s Glenview office) and a little to do with the fact that deep down inside, we couldn’t bear the idea of watching a WSW that didn’t feature hedge fund manager Tim Sykes knocking over a fan when his AUM went from twelve large to ten. But we think now that the W’s gone and Lar’s embarked on his year of silent reflection in Vienna, we could find some time to watch a bunch of Street fighters in actions. We could especially get behind watching 4-5 "warriors" day trading out of their studios whatnot if one of them was a DealBreaker reader. So don’t blow this.
CASTING MEN & WOMEN FOR A DOCUMENTARY SERIES
“Wall Street Warriors”, Season 3, 10 Episodes
CABLE: High Definition Channel MOJO (aka INHD)
PRODUCTION CO: Radius Productions, Inc.
FILMING: 15 half days b/w May – December 2008
AIRS: March 2009
CASTING DATES: NOW through May 9th
CASTING LOCATION: HOUSE Productions
450 W. 15th Street, 2nd floor
Between 9th & 10th Avenues
Casting Director: Laine Rosenberg
We are looking for 4-5 main characters (or office groups), both men & women, to cast for the third season of the documentary series, “Wall Street Warriors”. The show follows the lives of real Wall Streeters to explore the culture and pressure of 21st Century Wall Street. The most compelling characters with great personalities and interesting lives will be selected to feature in Season 3.
· All applicants must work in the financial industry: Traders, Brokers, Hedge Fund Managers, Investment Bankers, Financial Analysts, M&A etc.
· Based in NYC or Tri-State area.
· Can commit to being filmed approximately 15 partial days over the course of about 7 months. The crew consists of 3 people (producer, cameraman & sound) and they are very unobtrusive. They will always work around your schedule.
· Company must give access to crew to film you at your desk or in your office.
· Can give us a glimpse of both worlds in which you live - work events & personal life.
· Have compelling story arcs that we can follow over 2008
If you are interested in being considered as one of the main characters & meet all the criteria above, please send an e-mail w/ photo of yourself, age, job title & description and name of the company you work for to:
Laine Rosenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or Leon Setton at email@example.com
For more info about the show, please go to: http://www.mojohd.com/mojoseries/wallstreetwarriors/