With the Wall Street employees whose names may be made public by hedge fund employee-cum-madam Kristin Davis (left). Unfortunately SpitzorSwallows didn't have the same bright idea to put the ladies on his employer's tab, like Davis says her financial services clients did, charging around $2,000 to their corporate cards, but what can you do. Big K will be talkin' prosties tonight on 20/20, at which time she may or may not start outing people. Until then, she's offered this teaser. If anyone sounds familiar, let us know:
* the CEO of one of the country's largest private equity firms who met "Cameron" at the Peninsula Hotel
* an investment banker from Lehman Brothers who saw "Kelsey and Keely together" and later saw "Aria and Skyler at the same time"
* an investment banker at JP Morgan Securities who "loves Brooke" and spent $41,600
* a major New York real estate developer who, according to the list, "will come to the door wearing women's panties"
* an investment banker at Goldman Sachs who "only wanted all-American girls" and spent $27,000
* a managing director from Merrill Lynch who saw "Lana" using the name "Nataly"
* a managing director from Deutsche Bank "who called about seeing Nataly again"