The Journaldoesn't say whether or not she's single but let's assume yes and hope this is your shot to be made the house-husband of a loaded French lady. Here's what we know about Maxie:
* Age: 30
* Daughter of the founder and chairman of €33 billion ($47.3 billion) French asset manager Carmignac Gestion, Edouard Carmignac
* Spent the last two years working outside the family biz, "analyzing U.S. retail and consumer companies at Visium Asset Management in New York, and looking at the European energy sector on a consulting basis for Cheyne Capital in London," jobs that she said she got on her own.
* Was just named portfolio manager of the €100 million Carmignac Market Neutral fund that she co-managed through its first year in 2007 (when it was up 10.47%, and down 6.62% in 2008 and 0.52% last year).
* Finds New York and London more exciting than Paris
* Is undaunted by prospect of taking over dad's company: "Obviously it's a lot of pressure, but it's a great opportunity," Ms. Carmignac said in an interview. "I'm very proud of what my father has done. I don't take it for granted that I'll be able to take over the business."
* Has done 4 marathons (New York in '08)
* Former horseback rider
* You'll never have to work another day in you life