Been interested in getting invested in the hedge fund game but after shopping around various firms not quite found the right fit? Having some trouble swinging the minimum at LaBeouf Capital Management? Great news! A can't-lose opportunity has come along. Litigator Sarah Bernett has founded hedge fund Bernett Diversified Global Fund, catering to "low- and middle income individuals." Here are the deets:
* Minimum investment: $1,000
* Money raised so far: $30,050 from four non-accredited investors
* 2% management fee, no performance fee disclose
* Headquarters: Bernett's apartment on East 81st Street.
* Prime broker: TD Ameritrade.
Lawyer Founds Hedge Fund With $1000 Minimum Investment [FINalternatives]