And now its yours to buy, along with his used sheets, Jimmy Buffett CD's and more.
The U.S. Marshals asset-forfeiture division is expecting to make $1.5 million off an auction of Bernie and Ruth's crap this Saturday that includes:
* Jimmy Buffett and Rod Stewart CDs
* Sterling silver "belly button jewelry"
* Used socks (size: extra small)
* Bed linens
* Cuticle scissors
* Make-up brushes
* An old treadmill
* An exercise bike
* A yoga mat
* Copies of "The Kite Runner" and "The Prince of Tides"
* Frying pans
* Mushroom colored bath towels
* An 18-karat yellow gold vintage Rolex with a low estimate of $65,000
* A platinum ring set with a 10.54-carat emerald-cut diamond, has a low estimate of $300,000, the highest in the auction.
* Dress shirts
* Bull figurines