In a few short weeks, many financial services employees will begin the soul-crushing, life-sucking process of studying for Level I CFA exam given in December. So you that you don't look back and realize you wasted 4+ months of your time on earth, most of you are probably hoping to pass. And sure, that's a good goal. Cute, even. But if you want to really make a name for yourself and not be had by a would-be lawyer, you're going to have to do better than that. Like going into labor during the exam better.
A certain Northwestern Law alumna went into labor during the second day of the Illinois bar,” said a second source. “She finished the exam and had her baby, her first, at 5:58 p.m.
So, it appears the gauntlet has been thrown down. Naturally it goes without saying you future CFA's will need to top this. Some challenge that come to mind include:
- Delivering the baby in the room (epidurals are for pussy lawyers)
- Passing a stone during the exam
- Pulling a Michael Kevin Llallana during the exam
- Leaving the following notes in the margin for the Super CFA's to read at camp: "I'd do unspeakable things for a chalupa right about now" "I told the chick sitting next to me, 'Do me a favor honey will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to the room?'" "I have a gun, it's loaded, shut up" and "If you think this test is hard you should see mid-Golden Girls episode"
- Conceiving a kid during the exam (bonus points if it's with the proctor)
- Your great idea