Assuming the positions have not already been filled, they've got openings in Boston and New York, if you know anyone looking to roll their sleeves up and get to work.
Post Date: 05/01/2013
Title: Compliance Officer
City: New York
The Compliance department employs a number of professionals globally to establish and enforce the Firm’s compliance policies supporting the Firm’s investment and trading activities. This position will focus on the following primary responsibilities:
• Support buy side research activities including the use of consultants, interactions with the sell side, surveillance of electronic communications, trading activity and internal research write ups
• Work closely with the Firm’s portfolio managers, research analysts and traders to gain an understanding of and rationale for certain trading activity
• Provide ongoing support to front office professionals. Serve as a point of contact for front-office in the event they may have received potentially material nonpublic information.
• 5-7 years compliance experience , including equity research/trading issues, trading surveillance and control room
• Experience reviewing and analyzing information to determine if MNPI
• Strong interpersonal skills are required as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
• Project management or team leadership experience is a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Undergraduate degree required.