Here are a list of things Ben Wey, CEO of New York Global Group, has been accused of in a lawsuit by Hanna Bouveng, a model turned marketing officer of the company (whose $3,600/month Tribeca apartment he covered):
- Pressuring Bouveng to dress provocatively on the job
- Waging "a relentless campaign to have sex with her"
- Ultimately having sex with her for approximately 120 seconds ("He has sex with her and it's over in two minutes. She was horrified and debased")
- Firing her in 2014 after she complained and saying the termination was because her "love of nightclubs were becoming an issue"
- Writing on a website he owns called The Blot Magazine "that she's a prostitute, that she hangs out with cocaine dealers...[that] she's a terrible person"
And here is what Wey's lawyer had to say on his client's behalf (in addition to denying sexually harassing her):
"Sure, Ben Wey made some mistakes in the way he dealt with Ms. Bouveng. But he cared."
Everyone who knows Ben Wey knows that when he really cares about a person, he (allegedly!) forces them to sleep with him and then (allegedly!) calls them a hooker online. The only "mistake" he made was caring too much. No further questions.
Wall Street financier, 43, is sued for $850m for sexually harassing model, 25, who he hired, 'pressured into bed' and then branded a prostitute on his blog [Daily Mail]
Meet Benjamin Wey, Media Mogul [SIRF]