Remember Brett Barna? Former Moore Capital portfolio manager who was fired from his job after reports that a Hamptons rental was totally damaged by attendees of a party he threw-- called "Sprayathon"--, the entertainment for which included gun-toting midgets dressed as Uncle Sam? Who was sued by the owner of the house, Omar Amanat (who himself was arrested last week on fraud charges)? Barna was on CNBC earlier today to call bull sh*t on the owner's claims, telling Kelly Evans:
- The party was about charity and it raised $100,000 for animals
- The party was "good clean fun" and "nothing illegal" occurred
- The owner had demanded cash upfront (which Barna refused) and then afterwards attempted to get more money than was initially agreed upon
- "This is about Mr. Amanat trying to create the most ridiculous story he can to try to pressure me into giving him more money"
- Before and after photos of the property show there was no damage done
- The dwarves are friends of his who he's known for five years
Related: Owner Of Allegedly Trashed Hamptons House Runs Into His Own Legal Troubles (Being Arrested On Fraud Charges); Can Anyone Spare $500K For The Owner Of The Allegedly Trashed Hamptons House Currently Being Held On Bail?; Moore Capital Portfolio Manager Who (Allegedly!) Trashed A Hamptons House With Midgets Not A Moore Cap PM Anymore; If This Hedge Fund PM’s Gotta Trash A $20 Million Hamptons House With Some Gun-Toting Midgets To Raise Awareness For Animals, Then That’s (Allegedly!) What He’s Gonna Do